Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls for supporting Diyala with electricity from Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative calls for supporting Diyala with electricity from Baghdad Empty A representative calls for supporting Diyala with electricity from Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jun 2024, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative calls for supporting Diyala with electricity from Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 11:00

Information/ Diyala
    Today, Friday, Representative Mudar Al-Karawi called for supporting Diyala Governorate with electricity from the capital, Baghdad.
    Al-Karawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, “Diyala is currently witnessing popular unrest due to the decline in electricity supplies and the increase in cut-off hours to 14 hours, accompanied by a weakness in voltage in a way that has contributed to the complexity of the scene due to the damage it causes to electrical appliances and the infliction of additional losses on citizens.”
    He stressed the necessity of "adopting a road map that begins with transferring the production of the Mansouriya gas station to Diyala and supporting it with additional lines from Baghdad because the actual size of the electricity need reaches 1,800 megawatts, and what is currently reaching is close to 900 megawatts, and seeking to explain the reasons for the extinguishing of imported power lines and solving distribution problems in the stations." ".
    Most areas of Iraq are witnessing a severe shortage of electrical power, including the capital, Baghdad, which is witnessing a complete blackout of electrical power in some of its areas. End 25 F

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 1:31 pm