Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including 100,000 people in the salary of a full-time employee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including 100,000 people in the salary of a full-time employee Empty Including 100,000 people in the salary of a full-time employee

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Including 100,000 people in the salary of a full-time employee[/size]
    • Today 09:43

Information/Baghdad..
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced that the number of those included in the salary of a full-time employee exceeded 100,000, while 100 committees were formed to examine the disabled and those with special needs, distributed between Baghdad and the governorates.
    The Director of the Planning and Follow-up Department at the Ministry’s Authority for People with Disabilities and Special Needs, Raed Jabbar, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper and seen by “Al-Ma’loumah” that the Authority was able, in record time, to form more than 100 committees to examine persons with disabilities and people with special needs distributed between Baghdad and the governorates, in order to complete Their applications and transactions should not be delayed, thus including them in the salaries allocated to them.”
    He continued, “The government, in the context of its support for the most vulnerable groups in society, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has directed public universities to exempt blind students and people with special needs from tuition fees in evening studies for the year 2023/ 2024".
    He noted that "the authority was also able to reduce tuition fees for evening college students with disabilities and special needs by 50 percent."
     Bahed explained, “The authority is committed to providing services to the groups it cares about,” calling for “not to adopt rumors spread by commentators who are trying to obtain gains by exploiting the needs of citizens and blackmailing or bargaining with them.” End/25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:57 am