Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Religious authority: should not repeat what happened in the previous government and to keep the mini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Religious authority: should not repeat what happened in the previous government and to keep the mini Empty Religious authority: should not repeat what happened in the previous government and to keep the mini

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Oct 2014, 4:15 am

Religious authority: should not repeat what happened in the previous government and to keep the ministries of interior and defense vacant for a long time

Karbala - and babysit - called religious authority, on Friday, not to keep the two ministries Alamnatin vacant for a long time, and as warned of a repeat of what happened in the previous government, stressed the lack of tolerance and acceptance, candidates without specifications.

The representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai during Friday prayers in the courtyard Husseini Karbala, said that "the resolution of the two ministries Alamnatin and the appointment of two ministers of the two fission high efficiency and fairness full command enjoys a large degree of importance especially in light of the current circumstances," and expressed hope that the President of the Ministers and political blocs to "make Iraq's interest above any other consideration in resolving this matter."

He expressed his hope Karbalai decisively it "after the Eid al-Adha and the Aabkien vacant for a long time, as happened in the previous government," emphasizing saying, "It is not permitted tolerance and acceptance is without including specifications for candidates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:45 pm