Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: The region's delegations to Baghdad are "partisan", so the crisis will not be resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: The region's delegations to Baghdad are "partisan", so the crisis will not be resolved Empty Kurdish MP: The region's delegations to Baghdad are "partisan", so the crisis will not be resolved

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 12:04 pm

Kurdish MP: The region's delegations to Baghdad are "partisan", so the crisis will not be resolved
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The former Kurdish representative in the Iraqi parliament, Ghaleb Muhammad, considered today, Sunday (October 22, 2023), that the crisis in the salaries of the region’s employees and various other problems will not be solved, because the character of the Kurdish delegations that go to Baghdad is “partisan. 
    Muhammad said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “most of the Kurdish delegations that go to Baghdad are party delegations that represent the ruling parties and do not care about the interests of the citizens in the Kurdistan region.”
    He added, "The economic crisis and the issue of salaries will not be resolved because the delegations that go to Baghdad are of a partisan nature and are only concerned with their interests and do not want the interest of the Kurdish citizen, which is their last concern," considering that "therefore we will not find a solution to this crisis and the suffering will continue."
    The region's employees have so far only received July salaries, while it is hoped that a new batch amounting to 700 billion dinars will arrive in the region at the end of this month of October to pay August salaries, as well as a payment at the end of next November to pay September salaries.
    Meanwhile, the fate of the salaries for October, second, and December, that is, the last three months of the current year, remains unknown.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:24 pm