Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the details of the National Security Law and the conditions for se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - A parliamentary committee reveals the details of the National Security Law and the conditions for se Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the details of the National Security Law and the conditions for se

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 8:33 am

A parliamentary committee reveals the details of the National Security Law and the conditions for selecting the head of the agency and advisors
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday (October 23, 2023), the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed the most prominent amendments to the new National Security Apparatus law, while noting that the law sets several criteria for selecting the head of the National Security Apparatus.
    Committee member Yasser Watout told “Baghdad Today” that “the National Security Apparatus law is one of the important laws, because such laws affect the security of the country, the security of institutions, and the security of individuals, and this law will be the one that defines the basic tasks of the agency, including carrying out intelligence and security operations with the aim of uncovering plans.” Activities that threaten the state’s security, its economic interests, its federal democratic system, and its social fabric will be dismantled and confronted.”
    He added, "The work of the National Security Service, according to its new law, will be to collect information that threatens the security and interests of the state, build networks of sources, and create and archive a security information base. The head of the agency must also be experienced and hold a university degree, organize the work of the agents of the head of the agency, and determine the number of The number of advisors in the agency does not exceed three, and other issues.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:43 am