Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocating 21 billion dinars to establish a strategic project in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Allocating 21 billion dinars to establish a strategic project in Diyala Empty Allocating 21 billion dinars to establish a strategic project in Diyala

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2023, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Allocating 21 billion dinars to establish a strategic project in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:58

Information / Diyala..
     Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Hammam Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Thursday the allocation of 21 billion dinars to revive unserved residential plots of land.

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “A road map has been prepared in coordination with the Ministry of Municipalities and Works, which includes the sewage project in its three stages in order to lay the foundations for service structures for areas with high population density,” noting that the areas covered are east of Baqubah, including Bab Al-Darb and the fight against terrorism. “Liberation with agriculture.”
    He added, “The Ministry of Municipalities approved the project and 21 billion dinars were allocated to finance it, stressing that all administrative, technical and legal procedures have been completed and it will be launched tomorrow, Monday, within what was planned by the competent companies.” He pointed out that “the project will be
    transferred Sprawling areas are being transformed into a different situation by extending sewage networks to save thousands of families from floods during the rainy seasons and creating a qualitative leap in ending the suffering of the people that has been going on for years. Large parts of Baqubah suffer from the lack of an integrated sewage system, which exposes them to drowning during the rainy seasons
    . Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:50 pm