Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq agrees to pay $ 60 million Kmaashat late to Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq agrees to pay $ 60 million Kmaashat late to Egypt  Empty Iraq agrees to pay $ 60 million Kmaashat late to Egypt

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2013, 7:23 am

Iraq agrees to pay $ 60 million Kmaashat late to Egypt

on 07.03.2013 | Author Ali Hussein Electronic integrity

Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil that Aera BC and agreed to pay late Egyptian pensions and worth $ 60 million.
    Kandil said, "The pension arrears from the time of the former regime was agreed to be paid by the Iraqi government, which will benefit more than 400 thousand Egyptian family."
    The results came Qandil's visit to Iraq in a cabinet meeting yesterday to discuss the economic and trade cooperation between the two countries.
    Qandil said during his visit, "said the visit resulted in the approval of Aera BC to extend the oil pipeline to Egypt for processing 4 million tons of oil per month and lift the ban on Egyptian dairy products and improve the economic relationship between the two countries."
    Iraq has agreed to extend the oil pipeline to Egypt through Jordan and Aqaba port to be replicated in Egyptian refineries to meet the needs of the domestic market and the remaining re-export it, with postponement of the payment of its value for a period of nine months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:36 am