Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than a billion dollars.. Iraq is the second largest importer from Türkiye within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - More than a billion dollars.. Iraq is the second largest importer from Türkiye within a month Empty More than a billion dollars.. Iraq is the second largest importer from Türkiye within a month

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 4:56 am

More than a billion dollars.. Iraq is the second largest importer from Türkiye within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-30 02:43
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Turkish Statistical Authority announced, on Thursday, that Iraq ranked second among the countries importing the most from Turkey last October, indicating an increase in Turkish exports and imports by 0.2% and 1.1%, respectively.
    The authority stated, in its report seen by Shafaq News Agency, that “Turkey’s exports for the month of October amounted to 22 billion and 871 million dollars, recording an increase of 7.4 percent, compared to the same month of the year 2022,” indicating that “Turkey’s imports in October recorded 29 billion and 390 million dollars, an increase of 0.6%, over the same period in 2022.”
    She added, "Iraq came second in Turkey's exports to countries around the world during the month of October, with a value of one billion and 322 million dollars, while Germany was the main partner country for exports with one billion and 763 million dollars, followed by the United States of America third with one billion and 254 million dollars, and from Then the United Kingdom came fourth with one billion and 115 million dollars, and Italy came fifth with one billion and 110 million dollars,” indicating that “the percentage of the first five countries in total exports reached 28.7% in October 2023.”
    Iraq imports most goods, merchandise and foodstuffs from neighboring countries, especially Turkey and Iran, and to a lesser extent from the Arab Gulf countries and Jordan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:42 am