Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America reveals details of targeting one of its bases: 15 missiles launched from Iraq (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America reveals details of targeting one of its bases: 15 missiles launched from Iraq (photos) Empty America reveals details of targeting one of its bases: 15 missiles launched from Iraq (photos)

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 3:53 am

[size=35][size=35]America reveals details of targeting one of its bases: 15 missiles launched from Iraq (photos)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-05 | 02:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

The US Central Command revealed today, Tuesday, that one of its bases in Syria was bombed by 15 missiles launched from Iraq.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The command said in a statement on its official website, “At approximately 2:15 pm on December 3, 15 122 mm missiles were launched from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the runway of the American Rumeilan base in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and there were no casualties among individuals or personnel.” Damage to equipment.

She indicated that the Joint Task Force - Operation Inherent Resolve identified the launch point through the unmanned reconnaissance and surveillance system and transferred the site’s coordinates to the Iraqi security forces, who in turn surveyed and verified the site. A fuel truck modified to launch up to 20 missiles was found at the site. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:31 pm