Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani chairs a meeting to follow up on procedures for transitioning to electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani chairs a meeting to follow up on procedures for transitioning to electronic payment Empty Al-Sudani chairs a meeting to follow up on procedures for transitioning to electronic payment

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2024, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani chairs a meeting to follow up on procedures for transitioning to electronic payment[/size]
    • Today 12:16

Information/Baghdad..   
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani stressed, on Sunday, the importance of using electronic card payments, while noting that it is a basic pillar of economic reform.
    The Prime Minister’s Media Office stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma that “Al-Sudani chaired a meeting devoted to following up on the financial and economic transition to electronic payment, points of sale and financial trading with electronic cards (POS), in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank, and the Prime Minister’s advisors for strategic, economic and banking affairs.” And Director General of Payments at the Central Bank.
    The Prime Minister listened to "a briefing on the latest procedures and executive details for the transition to payment by electronic cards, in various public and private sector institutions, and what is being implemented by the agencies concerned with following up and monitoring the transition and use."
    He pointed out that "the use of electronic card payment and digital payment is a basic pillar of the economic reform adopted in the government program."
    The meeting witnessed a discussion of the tariffs and commissions charged by financial and banking authorities
    The Prime Minister stressed that “citizens must be spared additional financial burdens as a result of these commissions,” explaining that “the goal is to facilitate dealing and facilitate payment in all fields, while ensuring the highest levels of security.” End25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:31 am