Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications issues a directive regarding erecting columns in front of citizens’ homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications issues a directive regarding erecting columns in front of citizens’ homes Empty Communications issues a directive regarding erecting columns in front of citizens’ homes

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2024, 4:42 am

Communications issues a directive regarding erecting columns in front of citizens’ homes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Sunday, the Minister of Communications, Hiyam Al-Yasiri, issued a directive to companies implementing fiber optic projects and erecting poles in front of citizens’ homes.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry stated, in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that “in an effort to preserve the comfort of the citizen and not harass him at home, the Minister of Communications, Hiyam Al-Yasiri, issued strict directives to the companies implementing fiber optic projects connecting to homes (FTTH) stipulating not to erect poles for these projects in front of... Residential homes, lands belonging to citizens, government buildings, etc.[/rtl]

[rtl]She added, "The erection of the poles should be in front of the border between the residences."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry calls on honorable citizens to “report any cases that violate this directive to the Citizens Affairs Department so that the necessary action can be taken in this regard.”[/rtl]

Views 63
    Added 01/14/2024 - 11:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:36 am