Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the fate of the oil and gas law.. Will it be deported again?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee reveals the fate of the oil and gas law.. Will it be deported again? Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the fate of the oil and gas law.. Will it be deported again?

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2024, 2:17 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A parliamentary committee reveals the fate of the oil and gas law.. Will it be deported again?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-18-2024
    The Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee revealed today, Thursday, the fate of the Oil and Gas Law, while suggesting that the law will be transferred to the next parliamentary session.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member, Zainab Al-Moussawi, said in an interview, “There are no developments regarding the oil and gas law at the present time; The impact of the current political situation on the selection of a new speaker for the Iraqi Council of Representatives.”[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out, “The repeated violations by the American forces in Iraq take up part of Parliament’s work, as it supports the government in removing its forces from the country,” adding, “It is expected that the chapters of dialogues between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the law will begin again after the selection of the Speaker of the Council.”[/size]
    [size=45]The oil parliamentary member explained, “If the Kurdish dispute continues over some points of the law, I expect it to go to the next parliamentary session.”[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, former member of the Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad Ali, confirmed on Wednesday that there were political problems and differences between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the oil and gas law.[/size]
    [size=45]The political analyst, Sabah Al-Ukaili, had previously seen that the Kurdistan region continues to pose obstacles to the approval of the oil and gas law, while he stressed that the adoption of the law will prevent all disputes in the oil provinces, especially the Kurdistan region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish parties continue to obstruct the government in approving the oil and gas law, which voting on within the corridors of Parliament has become a must, in order to end the violations and thefts carried out by the Kurdistan Regional Government in the oil smuggling file. Ended 25/R[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:35 am