Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pavel Talabani: The deterioration of the security situation in Iraq is due to the rejection of the A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pavel Talabani: The deterioration of the security situation in Iraq is due to the rejection of the A Empty Pavel Talabani: The deterioration of the security situation in Iraq is due to the rejection of the A

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2024, 4:28 am

Pavel Talabani: The deterioration of the security situation in Iraq is due to the rejection of the American presence
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Party, Bafel Talabani, confirmed today, Monday (March 4, 2024), that the deterioration of the security situation in Iraq is due to the rejection of the American presence.
    Talabani said in a speech at the Al-Rafidain Forum for Dialogue in Baghdad and followed by "Baghdad Today", that "the recent deterioration of the security situation in Iraq came as a result of the rejection of the American presence on Iraqi soil."
    He added, "America is exploiting its presence to attack Iraqi targets to defend its interests, threatening the security of the country," pointing out that "the Iraqi government must focus its efforts to follow up on the security file."
    He stated, "There is a need to understand the idea that the American forces present within the international coalition are not invaders, and we must make them feel safe as well."
    Regarding the Palestinian issue, Talabani said: “I do not support any violence that affects civilians on both sides, and the barbaric attacks led by Netanyahu against the Palestinian people must be stopped,” noting that “the only solution to this issue is the necessity of moving towards a two-state solution.”
    He continued, "Iran is a good partner for the Iraqis on the political and economic levels, and the United States must accommodate these relations as long as they are in the interest of Iraq."
    Regarding the situation in the region, Talabani stressed, “We are proud of the Kurds, and if our relationship with Baghdad was strong, the situation would be better in the region.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:42 pm