Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is ninth in the world by possessing $15.9 trillion in natural resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is ninth in the world by possessing $15.9 trillion in natural resources Empty Iraq is ninth in the world by possessing $15.9 trillion in natural resources

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 6:53 am

Iraq is ninth in the world by possessing $15.9 trillion in natural resources

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil field worker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Iraq ranked ninth among the ten largest countries possessing the most valuable natural resource reserves, in terms of total estimated value for the past 3 years.
    According to the Statista website, natural resources are the raw inputs used in making everything that is used, from intermediate goods to final products, and these resources are found in the ground among reserves that have not yet been extracted.
    According to Statista estimates, Russia came in first place, with the value of its natural resource reserves amounting to $75 trillion. This amount includes coal, oil, natural gas, gold, timber, and rare earth minerals.
    The United States came second, and the estimated value of its natural resources is estimated at about 45 trillion dollars, approximately 90% of which is wood and coal.
    Iraq ranked ninth, as it possesses $15.9 trillion in natural resources, and its desert terrain contains oil, natural gas, phosphate and sulfur, according to the site.
    Iraq is the second largest producer of crude oil in OPEC, ranks fifth in the world in possessing proven crude oil reserves, and relies on the export of crude oil to obtain a large amount of its revenues.

206 views
    Added 03/23/2024 - 5:11 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 4:29 pm