Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah member warns of two cards that Washington uses as a weapon against Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah member warns of two cards that Washington uses as a weapon against Baghdad Empty A Fatah member warns of two cards that Washington uses as a weapon against Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A Fatah member warns of two cards that Washington uses as a weapon against Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 10:40

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
     Today, Sunday, Ali Hussein, a member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, warned of two cards that Washington is using as a weapon against Baghdad to keep its forces on Iraqi territory and ensure that they do not leave the military bases.
    Hussein told Al-Maalouma, “The American side has its weapons that it may use against Iraq in order to achieve its interests, and these weapons are cards that it resorts to when needed.”
    He added, "The American side has two papers, one related to the economy and the other to the security aspect, as they are being used against Iraq with the aim of keeping its forces on its territory and not leaving the military bases."
    He stated that "America often moves the security card against Iraq, as it resorts from time to time to threatening the country with the return of the terrorist ISIS to the forefront and destabilizing security and stability in the country, in addition to the economic card related to the dollar and the restrictions it sometimes imposes to achieve its goals." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:00 am