Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Fatah: Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Fatah: Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister Empty Member of Fatah: Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jul 2018, 2:42 am

Member of Fatah: Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister

10:36 - 03/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh member Wathiq al-Najafi said on Tuesday that coalition leader Hadi al-Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister.
    Najafi said in a statement published by the newspaper "New Arab" and informed him / information, "that Amiri has not yet decided to run for prime minister," noting that "even in the internal meetings by the members of the conquest, no one talks about nominating Amiri, but in The time is right, the latter will be the candidate and perhaps the only one for the conquest of office. "
    Najafi pointed out that "the leaders of the conquest does not have a non-general, to be a competitor and a candidate for the post of prime minister next."
    Najafi believes that "Amiri and Abadi will represent the real form of competition for the post, and the loser between them is not a loser in fact, they will form the government with Sadr, within the alliance of the greater Sowron." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:23 pm