Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Member Of Al-Fatah Addressing The Current’s Deputies: “What Is The Purpose Of Your Resignations?”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Member Of Al-Fatah Addressing The Current’s Deputies: “What Is The Purpose Of Your Resignations?” Empty A Member Of Al-Fatah Addressing The Current’s Deputies: “What Is The Purpose Of Your Resignations?”

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 7:45 am

[size=38]A Member Of Al-Fatah Addressing The Current’s Deputies: “What Is The Purpose Of Your Resignations?”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/11/2022 | 8:01 PM
    [/size]

Information / special...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mahmoud Al-Hayani, confirmed, on Saturday, that the insistence of the political forces on their positions will complicate the political scene, while showing that the state of political impasse is still continuing and the political scene is heading in a dark direction.
    In an interview with the Information Agency, Al-Hayani asked about the Sadrist bloc's proposal for its resignation, saying: "A few days ago, you voted to approve the Food Security Law, and today you want to submit your resignation?" noting, "I don't know the reason, but this is a step that will make everyone unable to form a government." And the political blockage will continue between the political forces.”
    He added, "The Sadrist movement's withdrawal from the political process will not serve everyone, as it does not seek to bring the views closer, and if the situation remains as it is without initiatives, we may go to something beyond the dark tunnel," calling "the political forces to sit at a dialogue table as soon as possible to form The next government and the preservation of the political system and the political process inside Iraq.”
    The official of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had instructed, in a speech earlier, to his bloc's deputies to write their resignations in Parliament for the purpose of submitting them in the event that they were instructed to do so.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:43 am