Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration meets with the Governor of Salah al-Din and they discuss the plan to clo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Immigration meets with the Governor of Salah al-Din and they discuss the plan to clo Empty The Minister of Immigration meets with the Governor of Salah al-Din and they discuss the plan to clo

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2024, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration meets with the Governor of Salah al-Din and they discuss the plan to close camps and support returnees in areas of return[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Ms. Ivan Fayeq Jabro, met with the Governor of Salah al-Din, Mr. Badr al-Fahal, at the headquarters of the governorate’s office, in the presence of the Vice President of the Provincial Council and the Director General of Salah al-Din Education. During the meeting, the conditions of families in areas of return within the governorate and ways to support them and provide them with all the requirements for a decent living were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting also witnessed a discussion of the plan to close displacement camps and implement the recommendations approved by the Council of Ministers to support stability in the areas of return and prepare the appropriate ground for their return, especially with regard to implementing the decision to allocate 2 percent of appointments for education contracts in the governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]Mrs. Jabro confirmed that the Ministry of Immigration is continuing to make efforts to completely end the displacement file in the country according to what was planned for the 30th of next July, noting that the coming days will witness the return of the last meal for the displaced from Sulaymaniyah and the declaration of the governorate free of displacement camps, while she expressed her thanks. To the local governments and security leaders for the great cooperation with the Ministry in order to end this file.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:16 am