Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with the National Security Advisor the latest developments i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Republic - The President of the Republic discusses with the National Security Advisor the latest developments i Empty The President of the Republic discusses with the National Security Advisor the latest developments i

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2024, 6:52 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with the National Security Advisor the latest developments in the region[/size]
    Iraq
    14:29 - 2024-04-14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, April 14, 2024, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received the National Security Advisor, Qasim Al-Araji, and a number of officials in the National Security Advisory.
    During the meeting, they discussed the security situation in the country, the importance of protecting stability and ensuring the security of citizens, and preserving the gains achieved in the field of combating terrorism and pursuing its remnants and sources of financing.
    The meeting touched on the situation of detainees and detainees in prisons and the need to continue releasing those whose sentences have expired. The meeting also discussed the conditions of the displaced and the plans drawn up for their return to their original areas and the closure of all camps.
    The attendees discussed border security and the necessity of coordination and constructive cooperation in the field of establishing security and stability with neighboring countries in a way that benefits everyone and achieves the interests of the peoples.
    The meeting also discussed recent developments in the region and the resulting repercussions, as the President of the Republic stressed the need to reduce tensions and not be drawn into an expanding circle of conflict, stressing that wars will not bring solutions to people and will deepen problems between countries.
    The President of the Republic pointed out the need to stop the aggression against the Gaza Strip, and to find a radical solution to the Palestinian issue as a foundational element for the stability of the region, by granting the Palestinian people their full legitimate rights.
    For his part, the National Security Advisor to the President of the Republic gave a presentation on the security situation and the plans put in place to maintain stability in the country, praising the proposals of the President of the Republic in preserving the achievements achieved and joining efforts to establish security and stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:49 am