Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American pressure on the investigation committee with Al-Fartusi. Follow the details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

details - American pressure on the investigation committee with Al-Fartusi. Follow the details Empty American pressure on the investigation committee with Al-Fartusi. Follow the details

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]American pressure on the investigation committee with Al-Fartusi. Follow the details[/size]
    • Today 09:20

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, the head of the Belt and Road Regulatory Authority, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, revealed the presence of internal and external pressures and the placement of obstacles before the committee formed by Parliament to investigate the Director General of Iraqi Ports, Farhan Al-Fartusi.
    Al-Karaawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Presidency of the House of Representatives formed a special investigation committee with the Director General of Ports regarding the files of financial and administrative corruption, but there are internal and external interventions to put obstacles to the work of the Parliamentary Order Committee 160, which was formed based on the violations of the Director of the Ports Company.” Iraqi Farhan Al-Fartusi, in addition to the presence of negligence approved by the former and current Ministers of Transport in this file.”
    He pointed out that "there is pressure from the American ambassador in Baghdad and from some parties on the investigation committee, which contributed to obstructing its work."
    He explained that "the popular movement for the Belt and Road and the port of Al-Faw will have a position," noting, "All options are available to us in accordance with the legal and constitutional frameworks to uncover those involved in the process of disrupting the Diwani Order Committee 160." Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:53 am