Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations towards Kuwait toward the remaining debt amortization on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations towards Kuwait toward the remaining debt amortization on Iraq Empty Expectations towards Kuwait toward the remaining debt amortization on Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Oct 2014, 7:07 am

Expectations towards Kuwait toward the remaining debt amortization on Iraq

10/26/2014
    Revealed the Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the Kuwaiti government is ready to extinguish the remainder of the debts on Iraq if the Security Council of the United Nations to complete the legal procedures and the approval of the Kuwaiti National Council on this decision.
    Said committee member Rinas Gano in his pungent Free Iraq that "the delegation of the Kuwaiti National Assembly will visit Baghdad soon," explaining that "the Kuwaiti side is open to cooperation with Iraq in various fields."
    So said economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali that "five per cent had deducted annually from the Iraqi budget to pay Kuwaiti debt as possible be added to dedicated to the development of the Iraqi army amounts in the case of Kuwait extinguished debts on Iraq," referring to the expectations of economic cooperation and investment greatly between the two countries in the future .
    On the other hand, a strategic expert and confident Hashemi ruled out the possibility of the remaining amortization of Kuwait from Iraqi debt to the absence of agreement on this matter in the Kuwaiti National Assembly.
    The Office of Financial Supervision Iraqi predicted last March to pay the remainder of the compensation amounting to Kuwait and seven billion dollars in the first half of 2015, pointing out that Iraq continuously pay commercial debt under the terms of the Paris Club.

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26657308.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:26 pm