Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy reviews files and the importance of Sudanese’s upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Parliamentary Economy reviews files and the importance of Sudanese’s upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia Empty Parliamentary Economy reviews files and the importance of Sudanese’s upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:59 am

Parliamentary Economy reviews files and the importance of Sudanese’s upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee confirmed today, Saturday (April 27, 2024), that the upcoming visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has many economic benefits .
    Committee member Ali Al-Maksusi told Baghdad Al-Youm, “Iraq is open to all countries in the region to ensure that they are part of the path to development, and it is not unlikely that Saudi Arabia will join this project after Qatar and the UAE enter the project. This may be one of the agenda of the Sudanese dialogue with officials.” In Riyadh".
    Al-Maksusi added, "Iraq wants various Saudi companies to enter into investment opportunities, especially in the field of energy and gas. This is why Sudanese's visit to Riyadh will carry large economic files, all of which are important for Iraq, and may have fruitful results on the Iraqi economic file during the next stage ."
    Yesterday, Friday, Saudi Arabia announced the opening of a new flight destination from Dammam to Najaf Al-Ashraf, to increase air traffic between the two countries . 
    It is hoped that the Sudanese will visit Riyadh to participate in the World Economic Forum, which will be held in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, on April 28 and 29. It is hoped that more than a thousand important and influential figures will attend, including a president, leader, political decision-maker, heads of major economic companies, thinkers and opinion makers in the governmental and private sectors. World level .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:46 am