Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The electricity produced in Iraq covers 65% of demand... and 15 thousand megawatts is a “deficit”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The electricity produced in Iraq covers 65% of demand... and 15 thousand megawatts is a “deficit” Empty The electricity produced in Iraq covers 65% of demand... and 15 thousand megawatts is a “deficit”

Post by Rocky Sun May 12, 2024 4:22 pm

The electricity produced in Iraq covers 65% of demand... and 15 thousand megawatts is a “deficit”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Energy expert Furat Al-Moussawi confirmed today, Sunday (May 12, 2024), that there is a deficit in electrical energy between production and actual demand of the order of 15 thousand megawatts, with a deficit rate of 35%.
    Al-Moussawi told “Baghdad Today,” “We need 42 thousand megawatts, and we only have 27 thousand megawatts currently produced,” noting that “there is a big gap between the two numbers.”
    Regarding the improvement in equipment and the reality of the electricity sector, Al-Moussawi described it as “not a breakthrough,” but “there is an improvement as a result of investing in gas, which is the main supplier of electrical energy in Iraq, and the introduction of new technologies in partnership with GE and Siemens to provide energy and maintain equipment that provided a good amount of electricity.” "Energy led to improved equipment."
    He also pointed out that "the targeting of electric power towers has decreased as a result of the security protection carried out by the energy police in cooperation with other security services," noting that "there is a government directive to protect the power towers in cooperation with the people, and thermal cameras will be installed to protect the power towers from any targeting."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:56 am