Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badri: America bears responsibility for restricting the security services and not providing monit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badri: America bears responsibility for restricting the security services and not providing monit Empty Al-Badri: America bears responsibility for restricting the security services and not providing monit

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Badri: America bears responsibility for restricting the security services and not providing monitoring means[/size]
    • Today 13:00

• 4 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    On Tuesday, security expert Saeed Al-Badri held the American administration responsible for continuing to bomb Iraqi bases and camps, pointing out that America bears responsibility because it made the security forces restricted and without means and monitoring devices to know who is targeting the country.
    Al-Badri told Al-Maalouma, “The security forces have a structural defect that lies in the lack of capabilities, appropriate weapons, and monitoring devices that enable them to identify the enemy before the friend. This prevents Iraq from identifying the party that targeted its lands and attacked its security forces.”
    He added, "The United States of America bears full responsibility for the hesitation and failure of the security services to possess appropriate weapons and monitoring means, as it seeks to keep Iraq unable to defend itself or hold accountable those who target its lands."
    He stated that "the attacks on the Iraqi security services will not remain unanswered, especially since it was proven that the recent attack on the Calcio base of the Popular Mobilization Forces was carried out by the occupation forces. The resistance will not remain idly in the face of what is happening and will respond, as it is concerned with defending Iraq if the security forces are unable to do so." “Doing this is due to lack of capabilities.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 6:55 pm