Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hong Kong launches Asia's first Bitcoin and Ether ETFs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hong Kong launches Asia's first Bitcoin and Ether ETFs Empty Hong Kong launches Asia's first Bitcoin and Ether ETFs

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 10:11 am

Hong Kong launches Asia's first Bitcoin and Ether ETFs

Hong Kong launches Asia's first Bitcoin and Ether ETFs 28348
    Bitcoin encrypted currency

Arab and international

Economy News - follow up
    Hong Kong on Tuesday launched six spot trading funds for bitcoin and ethereum, becoming the first in Asia to offer retail investors the ability to trade cryptocurrencies at spot prices.
    The cryptocurrency ETFs were issued by three Chinese companies, China Asset Management, Bosera Asset Management, and Harvest Global Investments, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
    Two weeks ago, the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) approved the three ETF providers.
    Spot bitcoin ETFs from China AMC, Bosera HashKey and Harvest rose more than 3% in early trading, but then gave up some gains to trade about 1.5% higher. The three ether ETFs traded above 1% in the morning, but fell into negative territory by late afternoon.
    Bitcoin was trading at $63,218 at 3:50 a.m. ET, while Ethereum was trading at $3,159, according to Coin Metrics data.
    Hong Kong is one of the first places in the world to approve Ether ETFs. In January, the US Securities and Exchange Commission approved changes to allow bitcoin ETFs in the US, but has not yet approved an ether ETF.
    Crypto ETFs allow investors to implicitly move the prices of the underlying assets without having to own the asset directly.
    The move is seen as positive for Hong Kong markets.
    In this context, the co-founder of the cryptocurrency exchange Nexo, Anthony Trenchev, told CNBC, “There is a bigger game here... The launch of these new ETFs puts Hong Kong one step away from Singapore and Dubai, which are also trying to establish themselves as regulated centers for digital assets.” “First mover advantage is everything in this game,” he added.

Views 1
    Added 04/30/2024 - 6:08 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=43014

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 7:58 am