Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitcoin ETFs Lose $1.2 Billion in 8 Days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoin ETFs Lose $1.2 Billion in 8 Days Empty Bitcoin ETFs Lose $1.2 Billion in 8 Days

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:35 am

Bitcoin ETFs Lose $1.2 Billion in 8 Days

Bitcoin ETFs Lose $1.2 Billion in 8 Days 27574
    Bitcoin logo

Arabic and international

Economy News - Follow-up
    Bitcoin exchange-traded funds saw their longest outflows last week since their debut in January, reaching $1.2 billion, as investors digested signs of a slowing U.S. economy.
    This is the longest daily withdrawal period for investments since they began trading this year, as part of a broader trend in financial markets towards withdrawing from riskier assets.
    These funds, 12 in number, lost about $1.2 billion in the eight days leading up to September 6. These losses came amid a difficult period for stock and commodity markets due to fears of a slowdown in economic growth.
    Financial markets have been hit by a combination of weak US jobs data and falling inflation in China. The uncertainty is affecting the cryptocurrency market, whose volatility has become closely linked to stock market movements due to the short-term correlation between the two.
    The world's largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, has lost about 7% of its value since the beginning of this month. But it ended last week's trading on Friday, then began Monday's trading in New York with slight gains, rising by 2.4% until it fell today to $56,700.05 per unit.

136 views
    Added 2024/09/10 - 9:05 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=47449

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:20 am