Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is developing its capabilities to curb the "dangerous scourge"... It is affecting single famili

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is developing its capabilities to curb the "dangerous scourge"... It is affecting single famili Empty Iraq is developing its capabilities to curb the "dangerous scourge"... It is affecting single famili

Post by Rocky Wed 29 May 2024, 5:24 am

Iraq is developing its capabilities to curb the "dangerous scourge"... It is affecting single families
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (May 29, 2024), the Parliamentary Committee for Combating Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances praised the security efforts in combating drugs and the specific strikes against traffickers and international networks.
    Committee member Amir Kamel told "Baghdad Today", "There is a major development in the security and intelligence work in combating drugs through seizing these materials, as well as arresting major traffickers, and exposing the international networks involved in these crimes, which have become a threat to Iraqi society."
    Kamel stated that “the drug file is no less dangerous than the terrorism file, and that is why there are security and intelligence efforts to combat this scourge that has begun to affect Iraqi society and has increased many crimes, especially murders within the same family, cases of domestic violence, and other issues that "She is an outsider to Iraqi society."
    According to the Ministry of Interior, more than 2 tons of narcotic substances and 10 tons of psychotropic substances were seized from the beginning of this year until this May.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm