Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO puts 39 ways to curb Russia's defensive capabilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO puts 39 ways to curb Russia's defensive capabilities Empty NATO puts 39 ways to curb Russia's defensive capabilities

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:44 am

NATO puts 39 ways to curb Russia's defensive capabilities

Baghdad - Agencies

According to media reports, NATO has sent its member states a secret document, citing options for retaliation if Russia violates the terms of the medium and short term missile reduction treaty.

The Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper quoted a source as saying that the document entitled "What would happen if ..." contained 39 options to deter Russia, including a more intensive strategy of nuclear deterrence, the installation of new systems for early detection and the strengthening of anti-submarine defenses.

In addition, the document proposes the more efficient use of B-2 and B-52 aircraft in Europe, as well as increased operational readiness for a European-capable bomber squadron capable of carrying nuclear weapons.

As the paper wrote, the authors of the document call for negotiations to start with Russia, oppose the US exit from the medium- and short-term missile reduction treaty and deepen the development of its medium- and short-range missiles, as it could "exacerbate anti-Washington sentiment."

NATO considers sanctions against Moscow to be a short-term medium-range missile reduction treaty "unwelcome".

The newspaper pointed out that a representative of NATO, did not deny or confirm the existence of the document, in response to the request of a journalist, but said that there are discussions within the alliance on compliance with the Treaty.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%88-%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%B9-39-%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:15 am