Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative reveals a movement to change a paragraph in the election law that prohibits the exp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative reveals a movement to change a paragraph in the election law that prohibits the exp Empty A representative reveals a movement to change a paragraph in the election law that prohibits the exp

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative reveals a movement to change a paragraph in the election law that prohibits the exploitation of public money[/size]
    • Today 11:12

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
     On Thursday, Representative Salem Ibrahim revealed a movement to change a paragraph in the election law that prohibits the exploitation of public funds.
    Ibrahim said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Electoral cycles are the measure through which any negatives in the electoral law can be monitored, which give indications of the possibility of amending some of its paragraphs in a way that leads to increased paths to reassure the street and push it to wider participation while ensuring transparency in dealing with the will of the people.” voters"
    He added, "The effort to set a prior and clear condition for any nominated executive official to relinquish his duties some time before the elections is held is on the table and is supported by several political forces. It comes in order to prevent the exploitation of public money and executive positions to gain votes. This matter will enhance the prospects of giving fair opportunities to all candidates."
    He pointed out that "resolving this paragraph comes in order to strengthen democratic paths and remove government departments and institutions from the scope of propaganda by investing their services in winning votes."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is heading towards parliamentary elections in 2025, amid expectations that the competition will be strong between the various political forces. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:43 pm