Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Important laws included in the agenda of the parliament depends on the naming of all the heads of pa

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Important laws included in the agenda of the parliament depends on the naming of all the heads of pa Empty Important laws included in the agenda of the parliament depends on the naming of all the heads of pa

Post by day dreamer Sun 16 Nov 2014, 4:50 am

Terminal: Important laws included in the agenda of the parliament depends on the naming of all the heads of parliamentary committees

•   Agency eighth day
    •  November 16, 2014, 10:40

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
     MP on the mass of the citizen Habib Terminal that the inclusion of important laws in the works of the House of Representatives agenda depends on naming all the heads of parliamentary committees.

He said the terminal in a statement reported for ((eighth day)) that the issue of resolving the important laws and inclusion in the agenda the House of Representatives agenda depends on the choice of all the heads of parliamentary committees, and for this reason it was the work the House agenda over the past sessions devoid of significant accumulated from previous sessions and that laws affecting the lives of citizens directly. "

"The House of Representatives is expected to send more important by the government laws for inclusion in the agenda after selecting all the heads of parliamentary committees and their deputies, and its decisions, and the subject of Aiga rests with the House of Representatives only, but the government also, saying that the delay in naming the heads of parliamentary committees has hampered the work of the Council of Representatives dramatically. "

The works of the last sessions of the parliament agenda included the first and second readings of bills considered by many members of parliament do not meet the level Touh and Maatmr not fit with its country of situations and challenges. (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:30 pm