Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Government Thief" Steals a Quarter Billion Dinars in Taxes in Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Government Thief" Steals a Quarter Billion Dinars in Taxes in Sulaymaniyah Empty "Government Thief" Steals a Quarter Billion Dinars in Taxes in Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2024, 4:37 am

"Government Thief" Steals a Quarter Billion Dinars in Taxes in Sulaymaniyah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Sulaymaniyah
    A security source reported today, Saturday (August 17, 2024), that a government employee stole about a quarter of a billion Iraqi dinars from one of the border crossings within the Karmian Administration, affiliated with the Sulaymaniyah Governorate.
    The source told Baghdad Today, "A government employee who has been working at one of the border crossings for 15 years, stole about a quarter of a billion Iraqi dinars, while the security authorities opened an investigation into the incident."
    He added, "The stolen amount is from the taxes, imports and fees collected from the crossing."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:14 pm