Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adoption of the rules of procedure of the Government

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Adoption of the rules of procedure of the Government Empty Adoption of the rules of procedure of the Government

Post by day dreamer Tue 25 Nov 2014, 8:30 pm

Adoption of the rules of procedure of the Government

11/26/2014 0:00

Step taken for the first time since 2003
    BAGHDAD - morning
      For the first time since it began phase of political change in the country in April 2003, was approved rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, according to the provisions of Article 85 of the Constitution, with a slight change was conducted to paragraph (40) thereof.
    Since been voted yesterday in the Cabinet meeting routine, this regulatory document for the work of the executive authority without objection Ivkr.oaodh spokesman for the Prime Minister's Office, a tributary Jabouri, said the voting process has been legally returned them "part of a government program to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and a sign of its commitment to the process of structural reform of state institutions all. "
    Jabouri said in a statement the "morning": "After weeks of hard political work, an agreement was reached on the rules of procedure for the government to pass," stressing that it inevitably will pour in the project of building the Iraqi state.
    He added: "It is important that there be laws and contexts to clarify the government's work, in order to promote the responsibilities and tasks required due," explaining that the aim of this unprecedented step, is to "coordinate relations between the organs and joints of the state to raise their efficiency."
    At the government session, has also been taking a series of decisions, including: transmit files that contain the suspicion of corruption to the regulators, and the recommendation to conduct a field follow-up to the conditions of the displaced, and work to end the suffering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 am