Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the escalation of the factions.. Did Iraq enter into a war with Israel? And what is the govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the escalation of the factions.. Did Iraq enter into a war with Israel? And what is the govern Empty After the escalation of the factions.. Did Iraq enter into a war with Israel? And what is the govern

Post by Rocky Today at 7:00 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After the escalation of the factions.. Did Iraq enter into a war with Israel? And what is the government's position?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political and security expert Mujasha' Al-Tamimi commented on Monday (September 23, 2024) on the danger of Iraq entering into a direct war with Israel after the Iraqi armed factions escalated their attacks against the Zionist entity.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Tamimi said in a special interview, “Iraq is being dragged into an inappropriate position and it is not prepared or qualified for this position, and even the Iraqi factions are not prepared to confront this position, as they are completely exposed to any Israeli aggression. Therefore, I expect that there will be Israeli reactions in targeting the Iraqi resistance factions or perhaps the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces, and this will cause great embarrassment to the government first and to the Iraqi military institution.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Tamimi said, “Until now, I do not believe that Iraq has entered directly through the resistance factions into the Israeli conflict with southern Lebanon, but there are some positions, and I believe that they are individual positions taken by some resistance factions with or without the knowledge of Iran, which does not want to expand the war and wants to calm things down.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “What is happening in terms of launching marches by the Iraqi resistance factions is beyond the control of the Iraqi government, and these marches cannot be stopped except through the intervention of major Shiite political parties, because these factions are linked to the resistance axis led by Iran and are not linked to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Therefore, I believe that the government’s silence so far is due to its great embarrassment, but information indicates that the government, through the coordination framework, is coordinating with leaders in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to keep Iraq away from direct conflict with Israel.”[/size]
    [size=45]The political and security expert concluded by saying, “Iran does not want Iraq to enter into this conflict, considering Iraq as Iran’s most important economic outlet. Therefore, Iran does not want to exacerbate the situation in Iraq. The United States is also pressuring Iran to calm things down in order to reach peaceful solutions, and it knows that the Iraqi factions are linked to the office of the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution.”[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi factions announced that they had attacked an Israeli target in the Jordan Valley on Sunday (September 22, 2024) with “Al-Arfed” drones. Air raid sirens sounded in this area and areas in the occupied Syrian Golan, as well as in the city of Beisan for the first time since the beginning of the war on Gaza, according to Israeli media.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 10:35 am