Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordination Framework agrees to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament and pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Coordination Framework agrees to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament and pass Empty The Coordination Framework agrees to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament and pass

Post by Rocky Today at 5:10 am

The Coordination Framework agrees to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament and pass it through the "Shiite majority"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-10-16 04:08
    font

Shafaq News/ The Coordination Framework, which brings together the Shiite political forces, stated today, Wednesday, that all the political forces affiliated with it agreed to support Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of the Council of Representatives, revealing the date of the election session.
    The leader in the framework, Ali Al-Fatlawi, told Shafaq News Agency, "The Coordination Framework, during its last meeting, agreed to support the nomination of Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of the House of Representatives, with the consensus of all its political forces, and agreed to set a date for the election session on the 22nd or 23rd of this month."
    He pointed out that, "The Sunni political forces are responsible for not electing a parliament speaker over the past months due to the disagreement and conflict between them, and for this reason the Coordination Framework is determined to resolve this issue."
    Al-Fatlawi continued by saying, "If some Sunni parties boycott the election session, the Coordination Framework will pass the candidate it supports according to the parliamentary majority it has, and I have informed all the main political parties about this matter."
    Political forces have not been able to elect a new parliament speaker since the membership of former speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi was terminated in November 2023 due to disagreements.
    The House of Representatives held several sessions to elect a new speaker, but none of them led to resolving the crisis, due to the insistence of the “Progress” parliamentary bloc, led by former Speaker of the House Mohammed al-Halbousi, on the position as an entitlement to it, while the “Sovereignty” bloc, led by Khamis al-Khanjar and other Sunni blocs, believes that the position is an entitlement to the Sunni component and not to a party or bloc.
    The Coordination Framework, which includes the Shiite forces, with the exception of the Sadrist movement, had given the Sunni blocs a specific period to elect a new speaker of the House of Representatives, but that did not end the Sunni differences.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 16 Oct 2024, 7:28 am