Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow Empty In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 7:02 am

In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow
    • Time: 06/07/2023 14:58:12

• Read: 117 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A member of the coordination framework revealed the agreement of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani and the framework forces in a meeting held today to pass the financial budget bill in the parliament session tomorrow, Thursday.
    Wael Al-Rikabi told {Euphrates News} agency: "The Sudanese met with the coordination framework, and it was agreed to pass the budget law tomorrow."
    He added, "The rate of passing the budget is more than 80%, because there has been agreement and settlement between the Kurdish parties with all other parties, and they are continuing to pass it, especially with emphasis on setting the budget as a single paragraph on tomorrow's agenda."
    The House of Representatives set tomorrow, Thursday, a date for voting on the tripartite budget draft.
    The session’s agenda included, according to the media department of the parliament, “voting on the draft federal budget law for the years (2023, 2024, 2025). In a surprising statement by the Minister of Finance, Taif
    Sami, she said yesterday that the Ministry of Finance will challenge the budget if it is approved and includes a change to the paragraphs included by the government. in the budget.

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow Empty Re: In the presence of Al-Sudani, the framework agrees to pass the budget tomorrow

Post by wciappetta Wed 07 Jun 2023, 7:18 am

I thought this to be great news. In the past the parliament would read and vote each article one at a time allowing for disruption at any point. Tomorrow they will hold one vote on the entire package. This assures passage IMO. Looking forward to tomorrow. Onward and Upward!

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:26 pm