Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges Empty Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges

Post by day dreamer Sun 14 Dec 2014, 7:18 am

Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges

Sunday, December 14, 2014 13: 41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria news/Baghdad
    After Rusafa Court in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Sunday, to acquit the former Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of all charges, while attributing the benefit due to a lack of sufficient evidence to convict him.

Saleh said in an interview for "alsumaria news", "the Al-rasafa Misdemeanors Court today ruled that acquittals on all charges," adding that "it came to count the existence of sufficient evidence".

Saleh expressed his "thanks and gratitude to the Iraqi judiciary to fairness and impartiality".

To be valid, which is one of the important economic capacity in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, has been detained for more than a month on the 5th of December, he was released after the Iraqi competencies demanded by various jurisdictions Government of former Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with the completion of his or her judicial rehabilitation him compensation for abuse on the right ".

And is now an advisor for Economic Affairs to the Prime Minister for one year and are renewable.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges Empty Re: Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges

Post by wciappetta Sun 14 Dec 2014, 7:52 am

waiting for the Dec 22 and Shabibi's official acquittal ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges Empty Re: Acquittal of former Central Bank Deputy Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance of charges

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 14 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

Yes, good to see Saleh get his day, but waiting on the 22nd. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 9:45 am

lonelyintexas wrote:Yes, good to see Saleh get his day, but waiting on the 22nd. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    ok dude, pardon me for being a dummy, but what happens on the 22nd
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 14 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

wciappetta wrote:waiting for the Dec 22 and Shabibi's official acquittal ...
    Is it the 22nd? I thought 19th. My bad, but, just one more to go and we may see a NEW CBI GOVERNOR set soon after.... ;)

Shabibi reinstated?
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Sun 14 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

Neno wrote:
    Is it the 22nd? I thought 19th. My bad, but, just one more to go and we may see a NEW CBI GOVERNOR set soon after.... ;)

Shabibi reinstated?

The source said on condition of anonymity, said Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank, and Mohammed Allawi, the former minister of communications, were released on bail, was postponed Mgmthma to 22 of the next month.<--December

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 14 Dec 2014, 1:07 pm

Ty dd,
    Looking forward, just hope the budget is done before or at same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:06 am