Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revisit the national savings

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Revisit the national savings Empty Revisit the national savings

Post by day dreamer Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:48 pm

Revisit the national savings

12/30/2014 0:00

Find alternatives to cover the deficit
      BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid
      Asked a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives MP Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi to reconsider paragraph deductions "national savings" staff salaries, and find other alternatives to fill the budget deficit without compromising salaries Mozvin.okhevc Tamimi during her "morning", for the control circuit in The Ministry of Finance is currently declining paragraph deductions for employees' salaries will be issued later on instructions from the Council of Ministers about them.
    She MP rejection of deductions employees' salaries according to the advertised rates, calling to find other ways to cover the deficit by reducing a lot of expenses, without prejudice to staff salaries.
    Tamimi confirmed, that the Finance Committee at its meeting next Saturday will discuss this paragraph, pointing to the existence within the Commission's proposals, including the amendment to paragraph to include only the three presidencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:43 am