Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

1,400 US Troops arrive in eye-Assad base to particpate in the battles of Al-Baghdadi

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

1,400 US Troops arrive in eye-Assad base to particpate in the battles of Al-Baghdadi Empty 1,400 US Troops arrive in eye-Assad base to particpate in the battles of Al-Baghdadi

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 18 Feb 2015, 7:30 am

1,400 US Troops arrive in eye-Assad base to particpate in the battles of Al-Baghdadi

Anbar, Iraq-Presse -18 February: A source in Anbar Operations Command, said Wednesday that the 1400 US Dollars troops arrived to a military base, likely "their participation in military operations against the wild Daash."

The correspondent / Iraq Press / source as saying, "The 1400 US troops arrived at the Ein al-Assad military base west of the province, which includes thousands of troops and advisers and US military," adding that "the US military will be carried through, the coming period, interference Priya widely against al Daash to expel him of Anbar. "

He concluded by saying, "There are four thousand American soldiers holed up in Kuwait waiting for approval Alomerreqi President Barack Obama to go to Anbar."

It comes at a time when the military Althhidat Iraqi forces are engaged in fierce fighting in hand-Baghdadi, which includes eye-Assad base.

And hit the base, earlier this week, to suicide attacks and shootings of light and medium weapons, while Washington has confirmed that Almottaghvlh forces in Ain al-Assad killed 25 bomber during

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:41 pm