Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America give an answer puzzling about sending 2,000 troops to the base, "Assad appointed" Military i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America give an answer puzzling about sending 2,000 troops to the base, "Assad appointed" Military i Empty America give an answer puzzling about sending 2,000 troops to the base, "Assad appointed" Military i

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 5:52 am

America give an answer puzzling about sending 2,000 troops to the base, "Assad appointed" Military in Iraq

Twilight News
    14 Hours Ago

Twilight News / rejected the US Department of Defense, on Monday to confirm or deny reports about sending Washington to the US military in 2000 in western Iraq, and attributed the refusal to secret military operations.

A spokesman for US Central Command, concerned to conduct military operations in the Middle East and North Africa and Central Asia, leading Josh Jax, in an interview with the agency, "TASS" Russian: "in order to ensure the surprise tactical and confidentiality of the process and the security of our forces, we will not periodically declare or confirm information about our military capabilities or the military or places Mrabotthm number, as well as the conduct of the movements of our troops in Iraq and Syria. "

He stressed Jax, at the same time, that the United States "to intensify efforts to fight al Daesh cooperation with its allies in Iraq and Syria forces."

The statements come Commenting on the publication of some Arab media reports talked about sending an additional 2,000 military the Pentagon to "Ein al-Asad base" in the western Iraqi city of Ramadi, the administrative center of the province of Anbar.

The report pointed out that this force would provide military support to Iraqi forces in their operations against al "Daesh" terrorist seeded at a global level, which is still in control of a section of the city of Mosul, and some areas near Iraq's border with Syria.

Denied the Joint Special Operations Command in Iraq time earlier in the day, news talked about the arrival of two thousand US troops to a military base in Anbar province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 10:02 pm