Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil  Empty Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

[size=33]Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil agreement[/size]
    History of edits:: 02.24.2015 18:14 •

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} denied the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ashwaq dry that there is a dispute between the federal governments and the Kurdistan region on the oil agreement.

She Dry MP told {Euphrates News} "are trying to create a crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, and those living on these crises, but we Snfot them the opportunity, especially that of the Federal and the Kurdistan region governments that they will work hard and through the application of the oil agreement dialogue." 

She added Dry "There is another round of talks between the two parties, and the Kurdish leadership are determined by whether there is a withdrawal from the federal government, and when our leadership has decided that Fsnltzm him." 

The oil minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi had been held in ever with the Kurdistan Regional Government ended the agreement crisis as long as the spill officials in Baghdad and Erbil, and ran all the Iraqis and disrupted life generality of the country, this crisis was caused by the previous government through its intransigence and Tzmtha accounts is correct. 

The negotiating delegations continued to communicate between Baghdad and Erbil in order to reach a final version of the agreement and its application to the land reality; to materialize the interests of Iraqis through the distribution of the country's wealth evenly them. Ended tc 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil  Empty Re: Deputy Kurdish: There is no disagreement between the federal government and the province on the oil

Post by jedi17 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:45 pm

i guess if I were a Iraqi citizen I would want them to take their time and get this agreement correct, however I am not Iraqi.....so hurry up and get this done!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:32 pm