Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National unveils a major international Conference on Iraq in the coming weeks

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

National unveils a major international Conference on Iraq in the coming weeks Empty National unveils a major international Conference on Iraq in the coming weeks

Post by day dreamer Wed 25 Mar 2015, 7:55 am

[ltr]National unveils a major international Conference on Iraq in the coming weeks[/ltr]

ا
    : 2015/03/25 12: 58

Information/special/..
    The national coalition, disclosed Wednesday, of its intention to convene an International Conference on Iraq, which stated that the Conference would be held in the coming weeks.
    The coalition said Prosecutor Hassen shoird agency/information/, the "national working on convening an International Conference on Iraq, with the participation of a large number of States, with a view to developing a new strategy to strengthen regional cooperation and internationally among States participating in the Conference."
    Shoird noted that "countries that will participate in the Conference, Iran, and Turkey, and the United States, and the Gulf, and some Arabic countries", pointing out that "this topic was initially accepted by most countries."
    "The most important topics that will be presented during the Conference, namely security axis of the world and the region, in addition to economic themes to emerge from the crisis being experienced by States", adding "holding this Conference in the coming weeks."
    Finished/25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:41 am