Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget Empty Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 21 Apr 2015, 12:48 pm

Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, that one of the reasons for the high dollar prices back to Article 50 of the current budget, which identified the central bank to sell less than 75 million dollars a day in the auction law.

Saleh said in an interview I followed Agency / Source News / "After identifying the auction of certain quantities of operations led dollar selling to the emergence of a new market for the sale of a parallel dollar auction a controlling operations selling currency based on false rumors to raise prices and make a speculation in the market," he said, adding "It should be on the government to put processors for this article, which restricted the work of the Bank and led to higher dollar prices during the last term."

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister and the likely "Undo the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar," stressing that "the government will take measures to address the situation in coordination with the Central Bank."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the currencies Alajunbah.anthy T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wonder what they mean undo the US dollar against the Iraqi Dinar.
    Thanks
    LIT
    hum
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget Empty Re: Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget

Post by Neno Tue 21 Apr 2015, 3:34 pm

Unpeg like Kuwait? That would be interesting, could careless what it's pgged to as long as the ride is inward and upward.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget Empty Re: Economic Adviser to the servants, high dollar prices because of Article 50 of the Budget

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 21 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

I got shotgun for that ride Brother!!!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 22 Apr 2015, 12:16 am

You're taking Susie? ......   lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:15 am