Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Neno
beverly508
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
jedi17
wciappetta
10 posters

Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support

Post by wciappetta Wed 02 Sep 2015, 7:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support

Tuesday 01 September 2015

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, Tuesday, for its study of ten laws that support the monetary policy, the face of unexpected difficulty in the numbers of the budget next year.

He said committee member Majda al-Tamimi told the "Qurtas News", "The committee is studying the possibility of monetary policy support, especially after the decline that took place over the past years which impacted negatively on the economic reality," pointing out that "the Commission is considering ten laws that will support file monetary policy. "

Tamimi added that "the most prominent of those laws Money Laundering Act, the Civil Service Council, and the law of the banks", noting that "among those laws reached an advanced stage and will go to a vote in the next House of Representatives sessions."

On the other hand Tamimi confirmed that "the Commission may encounter difficulty in preparing the draft budget law of 2016 due to lower oil prices and instability, as well as not to strengthen other sectors such as industry, agriculture, tourism and other form in which it is possible to rely upon in the preparation of the budget."

Iraq has suffered from the financial crisis and the weakness in monetary policy that caused wasting public money, so the government is serious about attempts by Parliament to reform and work to create a framework law the work of the country's economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support

Post by fonz1951 Sun 06 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

i soooo hope you meant duck?
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance is considering ten laws of monetary policy to support

Post by sassy Sun 06 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

Surely he meant duck jedi!!   laugh
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 06 Sep 2015, 3:03 pm

OOPS, I meant fonz! funny
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 06 Sep 2015, 5:08 pm

sux to be me either way...
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 06 Sep 2015, 6:19 pm

Now duckster, that aint so! I think you're a pretty good duck!  bighug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:26 am