Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Ronbo
ahill
azdinar
Neno
day dreamer
9 posters

Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

204 - Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees” - Page 2 Empty Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”

Post by day dreamer Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”
    Tim Brown  /  September 14, 2015 /

Just before the weekend, we learned that out of the fifty states, California, Texas and New York will be getting the largest dump of Muslim “refugees” coming from the Middle East. They are also unscreened Muslims as well. So, if you were wondering if a town near you was going to be a dumping ground for potential jihadists, we’ve got a complete list for you.

The Obama State Department has released a list of 190 cities in the United States that they will be releasing these unvetted and unscreened Muslim “refugees” into. Here’s the list:

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/heres-the-list-of-cities-obama-will-dump-invading-muslim-refugees/
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

204 - Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees” - Page 2 Empty Re: Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”

Post by wciappetta Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:29 am

Neno wrote:Not judging cause every soul deserves freedom but, I think this is a bad seed for the future.

Agreed, perhaps we bring the gospel to them? other than that I agree with the sentiment of this thread, it is their Muslim culture that has caused this refugee issue, they're fleeing from it to nations whose foundation is Christian where they can have freedom and safety. Assimilation into Christ is the natural order, makes sense to abandon what forced you to leave your home.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

204 - Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees” - Page 2 Empty Re: Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees”

Post by Lionheart Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:19 am

How do you distroy your enemy. From the inside. bounce
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sun 20 Sep 2015, 2:35 am

Hmmmmm ..... how do you destroy your enemy - from the inside???

strange question, randy  ..... please explain.

maybe it's just me ..... as I've said before,  'I don't read in-between the lines well'

I want to say that I am not at all racest ..... I've been on five of the worlds seven 
    continents and I also have experinced 'racism' ... by some locals  calling me 'whitie' or 
    'moonieass' (now that one is funny!!!) and other stuff.
    I did not take offense.

Before I traveled to other countries, I read about their culture & customs.
    Mainly because I was a  short time guest there and I did not want to offend them by any gestures or things I did or said --- especially when we were in India for five weeks.... so many customs.

The topic at hand is important and I would not like to see it die.
    We are living it right now.

This is one discussion  that I would like to see in a Private forum,
    because you don't want to make anybody feel bad. 

Ann
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 20 Sep 2015, 7:55 am

I believe there are many good people in the refuge's. In the Musslim's also, as I have sat with one at a truck stop one week end and we both spoke and shared the scripture's. But he had one up on me, that is, as it was in the old testement the scripture was passed on by the Telling Of It." He share many of these storys that has been passed down thru his generations. And all of them was God based.   Not Allaha. No to answer your question,  If you have an enemy that you can not get the uper hand opn because they have a greater armed force and you have tried every type of stragededy ( spelled right ??). Then there is trojon horse, thats one way to get into  the enemy camp and weeken them is some way, another form of a trojon horse is to infiltrate the enemy and blend in, become part of them, . This has already been going on for some time.  There are new articles showing captured shipments of weapons headed for the refuge camps , these weapons was hiden inside the water and food boxes. Now, I understand that you can not beleive every thing you read. I did see videos of the shpping contaners as they was going thru the releif supplies. But I beleive I have aswered your question.  You weeken your enemy that you can not match with troops and weapons ( short of nukes, but that a high price to pay) by inserting soldiers inside the ranks of your enemy, camofloging them as refugies. Sadly the inocent, women and children suffer, it has been this way all thru history of the terorist.  As for this needing to be private , I would rather it stay public. People need to realize that maybe they have become complacent in side there comfort zone, which is a bad place to be. I am a 8 yr Vet , I served in the 1rst Armored Div (Big Red One) , 101rst Air Borne Div and the 119th field Artilery. during this time of serive was all peace time, I have know combat time, just the training. ahill,   I am not predjudese of any one or any race. Period. OHHHH how I could really keep going.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:10 am

"Fear Not", sayeth the Lord!
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

no fear hear. Lord also said watch
    bounce

Last edited by randy on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:52 am

Looks like a money racket to me most are the same company!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sun 20 Sep 2015, 2:48 pm

Thanks randy for the explanation and I agree with you on this topic staying public.
    For that reason I am posting this email I received awhile ago.

Muslims in Canada (2015)

Calgary voted  in their first muslim mayor....how  ironic.
    Read  this and make up your own  mind. A  Must read.
    This  is a true story.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.
    If you have a pulse you have a purpose.
    The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in Canada , especially in the  minority races!!!
    Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my federal prison  security clearance.
    During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman  Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,  who explained each of their  beliefs.
    I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great  presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.
    After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
    When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm  wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a  holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by  killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a  place in heaven.  If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an  infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied,  'Non-believers!'
    I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been  commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in  heaven.  Is that correct?'
    The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'
    He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all  Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all  Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in  heaven!'
    The Imam was speechless!
    I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are  telling your followers to kill me!
    Let me ask you a question:  Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am  going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the  organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the  truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada to elect the Prime  Minister!
    I think everyone in Canada should be required to read this.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on! This is your chance to make a  difference....
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Mon 21 Sep 2015, 6:28 am

I bleieve God is in control, even in all this. recall all the old testement after Ireal ask for a king to rule over them instead of God. There was good and bad kings. But God gave them what they asked for.  And look at the global society. What they ask for, who they vote for,  who the follow. What I see is the Bible and all its Prophecys coming to pass.  As a Christian it is my duty ( Gods order ) that if I see evil I must shout it out to any who listen.  But who am I ( on here ) there are more educated people than I, they speak better than I.

Prophecy--------" Many will be decieved, even the elet "
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

204 - Here’s the List of Cities Obama will Dump Invading Muslim “Refugees” - Page 2 Empty Terrorism is a Problem ......

Post by ahill Thu 08 Oct 2015, 3:59 am

TERRORISM IS A PROBLEM! 

IF WE COULD JUST FIGURE OUT WHO IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM.

LET’S SEE, DO I UNDERSTAND THIS CORRECTLY? 

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim. 
    The Beltway Snipers were Muslims. 
    The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim. 
    The underwear Bomber was a Muslim. 
    The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims‎. 
    The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims. 
    The London Subway Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims. 
    The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims. 
    The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims. 
    The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims. 
    The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims. 
    The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims. 
    The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims. 
    The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims. 
    The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims. 
    The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims. 
    The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims. 
    The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims. 

Even though all terrorism was caused by Muslims; we cannot profile during airport security because we might offend them. 

Therefore every citizen of the free world is subjected to scrutiny at a cost of billions! 

THINK OF IT! 

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem. 
    Hindus living with Christians = No Problem. 
    Hindus living with Jews = No Problem. 
    Christians living with Shintos = No Problem. 
    Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem. 
    Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem. 
    Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem. 
    Jews living with Atheists = No Problem. 
    Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem. 
    Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem. 
    Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem. 
    Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem. 
    Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem. 
    Christians living with Jews = No Problem. 
    Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem. 
    Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem. 
    Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem. 
    Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem. 
    Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem.

*********WHEREAS************** 
    Muslims living with Hindus = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Christians = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Jews = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Shintos = Problem. 
    Muslims living with Atheists = Problem. 

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM. 

**********SO THIS LEADS TO ***************** 

They're not happy in Gaza. 
    They're not happy in Egypt. 
    They're not happy in Libya. 
    They're not happy in Morocco. 
    They're not happy in Iran. 
    They're not happy in Iraq. 
    They're not happy in Yemen. 
    They're not happy in Afghanistan. 
    They're not happy in Pakistan. 
    They're not happy in Syria. 
    They're not happy in Lebanon. 
    They're not happy in Nigeria. 
    They're not happy in Kenya. 
    They're not happy in Sudan. 

**** SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? **** 

They’re happy in Canada. 
    They're happy in Australia. 
    They're happy in England. 
    They're happy in Belgium. 
    They're happy in France. 
    They're happy in Italy. 
    They’re happy in Norway. 
    They're happy in Germany. 
    They're happy in Sweden. 
    They're happy in the USA. 

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! 

And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... 

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! 

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were unhappy!!!! 

I'm completely stumped...... 

Any idea who might be causing the problem??? 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:14 am