Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of 183 cities.. Baghdad is absent from the list of “smartest cities” in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of 183 cities.. Baghdad is absent from the list of “smartest cities” in the world Empty Out of 183 cities.. Baghdad is absent from the list of “smartest cities” in the world

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2024, 6:32 am

[size=35][size=35]Out of 183 cities.. Baghdad is absent from the list of “smartest cities” in the world[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-09-2024 | 05:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

The capital, Baghdad, was absent from the list of the smartest cities in the world, which included 183 cities around the world, including 9 Arab cities.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The scale, issued by the International Energy Systems Institute, classifies 183 cities in 92 countries on the basis of a set of criteria related to the vitality of their economies and the quality of life for their residents.

London in the United Kingdom came in first place globally, while in the Arab world, Abu Dhabi, the capital of the Emirates, came in first place. As for its global ranking, it came in 116th place globally and obtained points amounting to 43.6 points out of 100 points.

Doha, Qatar, came second in the Arab world and 120th globally, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, third in the Arab world, and 133rd globally, Kuwait, fourth in the Arab world, and 138th globally, Manama, Bahrain, fifth in the Arab world, and 142nd globally, Amman, Jordan, sixth in the Arab world, and 155th globally, Cairo, Egypt, seventh in the Arab world, and 162nd globally, and Casablanca, or Casablanca. Morocco is ranked eighth in the Arab world and 167th in the world, and Rabat of Morocco is ninth and last in the Arab world and 171st in the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 6:01 am