Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
sassy
Lobo
mbryan
7 posters

First full year in new venture

mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

10 - First full year in new venture - Page 2 Empty First full year in new venture

Post by mbryan Sat 03 Oct 2015, 9:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Our first full year in new business we have worked labor wise on the jobs of 60 full days. We have netted 97,000 in job money and another 4200.00 in bonus money. Have made sales director. Our group of people we are helping is growing. We are going to a couple new levels this year. Our goal is 500,000 this year. If you know of any one thats wants to make some good money honestly we are here to help. We wish everyone the best next year! Come join us we are willing help anyone that is serious                                                                 Thanks Mike and Becky
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

10 - First full year in new venture - Page 2 Empty Re: First full year in new venture

Post by Franky Sat 10 Oct 2015, 11:13 pm

What is Success?
    "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me,
    Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful....
    that's what matters to me"-Steve Jobs

"Success in not money,cars,fame or
    material possessions but the lives you touched POSITIVELY!!"
    - Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to
    become a man of VALUE"!! - Elbert Einstein

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted
    by the person YOU become"
    -Jim Rohn

"With Money You Can Buy A Clock.... But Not TIME!! How have you
    treated your Wife, Family, and Friends? that is what determines how successful YOU have
    been once YOUR clock has run OUT!!"

Wish you all the Success in the world, But MOST of all, I Pray that when it's ALL Over (you take your last breath) EVERYTHING is in order!! and we are NOT promised a TOMORROW!!
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

10 - First full year in new venture - Page 2 Empty Re: First full year in new venture

Post by mbryan Sun 11 Oct 2015, 5:51 am

You are so rite Franky I want to thank you for sharing this with me and cm.This has truly changed our lives and given us something to share and help other people. Give a man a fish feed him for a day teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. Cm and I love helping people Lear to fish. Again thank you
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 11 Oct 2015, 8:55 am

Wish you all the Best.....   ;) but remember one of the #1 things everyone does in Net-Work Marketing is.... State How much money there making! 70% of the people that get in based on THAT, never make it!! so Rule #1.... if I were you I wouldn't talk about the money as much as I would be talking about what YOU are going to do for your team!!( When people see you are giving when you really don't have to give, verses giving when you have plenty to give, it make a difference!!) because in ALL reality, it takes alot of hard work to ever make it! there are way more that NEVER make it then do! the part I don't like is all the ones that think they are going to make that BIG money and after their dream falls apart they really don't want to be around me because I painted this picture of BIG money for NOTHING!!!! I would just as soon be poor and helping as many people as I can with the little I have from the HEART not expecting ANYTHING in return! the Lady that gave EVERYTHING she HAD was a whole lot MORE blessed then the ones that give from the the plenty laying around...Money has ruined more Lives then you can Imagine.....  ;)

Last edited by Franky on Sun 11 Oct 2015, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 11 Oct 2015, 9:13 am

Moved to free advertising, it is and can be a occupation but it is a process and a subcontracting (recuriting) process. The reality of your first year (job) was LUCK! And I want take that from you as you did land the job. I've watched this for a year, gotten all the details, the cost, the process, and the structure, even turned a couple into it thru another guy. It's just not my timing cause it is a dedication and I have to much already to attempt. I like the sit up but there is a fee ($1200.00) to roll that needs to be said and, the travel to even start that should be said. I wish y'all and who ever all the LUCK and success but again, moves this to free advertising.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 11 Oct 2015, 9:22 am

I have had Family In Conklin since 1972 and many many friends! I have watched them for years! most of them stop along the way... like I've said before... all Conklin is doing is Private Labeling there roofing coating.... you can buy the same coating direct, we have a friend here in Missouri that was in the coating business for years....again good Luck, not on the BIG money lol but on the HELPING others.... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 11 Oct 2015, 9:25 am

O and Neno... Who first talked to you about this??  lol   Just kidding!!  ;) if you can't remember I have it in my emails!!  lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 11 Oct 2015, 9:58 am

Lol, was it you...lol, it was. And I wasn't into it then but it did sound good...
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 11 Oct 2015, 12:03 pm

Your rite Neno it was LUCK that Franky showed me this. But as far as luck getting 4 jobs for this year they didn't just fall in my lap I had to work to get the jobs and learn more and then work to do the jobs. All I ever wanted was a good honest business that I can build and help people where it really counts giving people the same oppurtunity I was given by Franky. As far the price it's cheep compared to a normal brick and morta business, not to mention the time constraints, and the ceiling of income not in this. Franky your rite again you can buy stuff from someplace elese I like the training, the product warranty, the info I get with a phone call or two and most of all the satifaction of watching people grow and become more
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 11 Oct 2015, 4:52 pm

LOL.... there was NO Luck involved!! Again! the first 4 post or whatever it was you kept talking about the big money you can make! again all I am saying is.... SUCCESS is NOT measured by MONEY!! there are hundreds of wealthy Miserable folks out in this world! all I am saying is.... if their is SO much money to be made, you don't have to keep telling people THAT! we need a whole generation of people that believe in hard work and what that will do for your body and soul!! fast money and not learning to work for it has ruined this nation!! you are the one that keeps preaching BIG money!! Ive been there and done THAT! to for most of my Life.... I am finally learning that, a HEALTHY family and friends..... MONEY can't buy!!! as far as the same opportunity Franky was given! be careful MB, cause I have tried my best to forget the opportunity!! I have NEVER talked about THAT since I.... started the thread with Franky's and MB's New Venture!! that is a whole can of worms we might as well keep shut my friend, in the end It don't help anyone to point fingers at what you think or I think was RIGHT! so lets just leave that alone! I only am pointing out that Money shouldn't be a Person's Idea of Success! we have more millionaires today then ever before in History! and look at the state this Country is in!! SUPPOSEDLY 75% of the Conklin people believe that "the LOVE of Money won't make you happy" but you keep telling us about how much you are going to make! how does that make sense and go together? teach your families that "the more you give, the more you shall receive" see how that works! lol that thinking will flip most of the younger generation out!! anyway enjoy your money, cause you don't have THAT many more years to enjoy it! and after we are gone 5 years.... nobody EVER remembers how much money we made, but what kinda of person we were and the good deeds we have done is what people talk about!!! carry on...
    cajunmama
    cajunmama
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by cajunmama Sun 18 Oct 2015, 7:00 pm

This opportunity has given us more freedom than our previous business ever gave us. We started off 1/2 million in debt. Every job we did  we had money tied up untill the costomers came and picked up there stuff. As Neno stated above, yes it cost $800-$1200 to get started. But when we do a job there is no out of pocket expense. It has given us the freedom to help others do the same (roofing is not the only avenue we have to offer). 
    There is such joy in being able to sit down with others and share this opportunity and then help them get started. There is no such thing as job security anymore. We see so many people work for someone else for years to get laid off right before their retirement. Social security is scary to work all your life for someone else and look forward to $800-$1200 a month.
    I have such joy when I can go eat out and see a group of Veterans and pick up their tab or being able to help others in need. 
    We were able to spend time in North Carolina with family and friends and not have to pinch pennies. 
    To me this business is a GOD SEND! For me it's not about how much money we make or can make, but how we can make a difference in helping others.
    Thank you Franky for sharing with us!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:35 pm