Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

I Am God-Made!

csd9013
    csd9013

I Am God-Made! Empty I Am God-Made!

Post by csd9013 Mon 07 Dec 2015, 8:39 am

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well Psalm 139:14, NKJV

The psalmist was compelled to praise God when he realized how much reverence, respect and honor is due to God for creating life, and he praised Him when he considered just how wonderful, how unique and how special he was.

Like a shirt, if you have a tag on your back, it would say God-Made. God made you and designed you, as with everything He created, which is with a specific purpose in mind. He also perfectly equips what He creates to fulfill the purpose, or reason, He intended for it. You are not an after-thought from God. You were not thrown on the earth, and just have to make it through the best you can. He did not leave something out when you were made. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made, hand-crafted by the Father Himself.

Recognize how marvelous you are. Recognize all the things you are good at. Take note of the gifts you have on the inside and what you can do effortlessly. God wants you to know very well what you see in yourself. He wants you to know how awesome, how amazing, how mighty you have been made by Him, fashioned by an awesome God! You have everything you need to succeed, and you have been built to win.

Prayer: Father, thank You that I am God-Made. I am fearfully and wonderfully made by You and I praise You for it. You made me with everything I need, equipped to fulfill my purpose, equipped to serve others, equipped to achieve, equipped to win. I give You all the glory! In Jesus' name, Amen!
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

I Am God-Made! Empty Re: I Am God-Made!

Post by kingsranch Mon 07 Dec 2015, 9:39 am

Thanks what a up lifting word and thought for today !
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 07 Dec 2015, 11:31 am

Love this! Thanks for posting Csd flower
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor