Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: America "made a mistake" in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq officially and the diffe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: America "made a mistake" in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq officially and the diffe Empty Abadi: America "made a mistake" in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq officially and the diffe

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 1:33 am

Abadi: America "made a mistake" in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq officially and the differences between Washington and Tehran should be away from us
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  الجمعة 09 مارس 2018 at 10:25 AM (عدد المشاهدات 13)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi: America "made a mistake" in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq officially and the differences between Washington and Tehran should be away from us
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said in an interview with the US newspaper "Time" that the US administration committed a serious mistake in 2003 when it made the occupation of Iraq official, while noting that the differences between Washington and Tehran should be far from Iraq.

"We do not want any interference in our affairs. This conflict between the United States and Iran goes back years. It has nothing to do with us, and my message to them, please do not make your differences here on Iraqi territory. We need support. Both of you, keep your differences away from Iraq. "

Was a serious mistake by the US administration in 2003 to make it an official occupation. They had an opportunity to transfer responsibility to any Iraqi authority and to gain the support of the Iraqi citizen.

"The other major mistake was to rely on a foreign army to enforce law and order," he said, "when the US military came under attack, they relied on Iraqi military forces to enforce law and order in cities and to implement peace. They are trained to fight, and any citizen challenges them and sees them as an enemy, which has caused a lot of friction. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:17 am