Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament must choose between the rule of law and the Constitution Awashoaiah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament must choose between the rule of law and the Constitution Awashoaiah  Empty Speaker of Parliament must choose between the rule of law and the Constitution Awashoaiah

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jan 2016, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Speaker of Parliament must choose between the rule of law and the Constitution Awashoaiah and bullying sect

16-01-2016 02:06 PM 
    Number of Views: 263

Iraq today

The head of parliament Saleem al-Jubouri said Saturday that he must choose between the state and the constitution or random Alasagtwae sect and nationalism. And between al-Jubouri, while attending the second meeting of the Community of the homeland, which was held in the Mansour Melia Hotel in Baghdad that 'there are thousands of young people have been involved in volunteer work and teams of all shades and colors 'adding that' it means that there is a beacon of hope to get out of the crisis '. He said al-Jubouri,' is not the state but the life-giving makers of the young people the opportunity to save the world ', noting that' there are two approaches must be clearly and without selective choose between the constructive approach the state and the Constitution and the rule of law and the random and bullying cult, nationalism and race '. He Jubouri that he' can not be in any way by the State and the rule of law, the existence of uncontrolled arms'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:39 am