Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani's representative: austerity measures must Atstahedv citizens and fighters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani's representative: austerity measures must Atstahedv citizens and fighters Empty Sistani's representative: austerity measures must Atstahedv citizens and fighters

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jan 2016, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Friday sermon preacher, Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai
    Sistani's representative: austerity measures must Atstahedv citizens and fighters

Author: AB 
    Editor: AB 2016/01/29 13:04 Number of Views: 519 

Long-Presse / Karbala
    Invited the representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai, on Friday, the government to take austerity measures include government institutions and not the common people and the disadvantaged classes and fighters, as he emphasized that it was possible to overcome the crisis if the political forces possessed "the will of the national honest."
    Said Karbalai during Friday prayers at the threshold Husseinia and attended (range Press), said that "the country, the task of managing and overcoming crises were not easy and easy, especially with the complexities of the internal situation and the intervention of a lot of external parties in the internal affairs, but they were not an impossible task."
    He Karbalai, that "the task was very possible if there had been a sincere national will to those who are in decision-making positions to face the problems and overcome them by addressing the roots before they turn into crises suffocating."
    And he invited the representative of al-Sistani, the government "to take austerity measures are not the common people and the disadvantaged classes with the right not need fighters on the battlefield, but in a lot of unnecessary expenses in the ministries and government departments Foreign Kalaivadat which is of no use."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:22 pm